Tuesday 15 April 2014

Dior


I went to Dior Addict fluid stick events,POPUP Store in Daikanyama,Tokyo in last Saturday!


ln this place,there is new item,Dior Addict fluid stick and Dior vernis!


New item, Dior Addict fluid stick is good color,good comfortable,moist,no stickness and keep the long time!
New vernis looks like gelnail! it's so good color! From now,this season,spring and summer, it maybe be useful!

I was makeup red color by Dior beauty advisor!


I hear that this red color is the most popular color in Tokyo because the model is makeup it on the advantage!



ln this POPUP Store, there was awesome book! it is the inspiration words for lipgloss from Chritian Dior parfumes!











I think Dior's passion that it makes women beautiful is the thing that affect  women and the thing that the wishes women around the world wanna be a elegant and beautiful makes come true!

The idea,inspiration and policy of Dior's making is thinking about women and the magic that women be beautiful n shinny!
I wanna learn Dior more because Dior is the popular and famous brand, couture around the world and spend many years! Additionaly, since the first time I watch the collection of Dior in elementary school student,I'm love it, Dior n I'm crazy about Dior!
 




in my Dior collection!

In my future, I wanna be VIP customer of Dior lol 


please follow me
instagram:@licaronexx
Twitter:@licarone
weibo:@licaronexx



















No comments:

Post a Comment